Data loss is the most common situation as there is no effective way by which you can prevent data loss. But there are some processes by which you can recover deleted or lost data. You can do Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card recovery using recovery software. First thing you need to do is to stop using the Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card if you want to increase the chances of data recovery. Further use of Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card may decrease the chances of recovery. Recover SD Card software is an efficient and reliable recovery software that can be used to perform Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card recovery with ease. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.recover-sd-card.com
Reasons behind data loss from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card:
- While deleting unwanted files from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card, you may select vital files and perform deletion operation. As a result of which you may encounter with huge data loss.
- Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card data may get lost due to improper usage and it may pop out error message like bCard is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? This may lead to inaccessibility of files which are stored in the Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card.
- Formatting the Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card without taking proper backup may result in loss of data.
- While transferring files from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card to any storage device, sudden interruption may occur like sudden shutdown of system or pulling out the Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card abruptly. This may result in loss of files from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card.
- Virus attack is the common reason behind data loss from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card. During data transfer there are some chances that virus getting intruded into your Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card. This harmful virus making the data inaccessible. When Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card becomes infected by harmful virus then there may be chances of Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card corruption or data loss.B
Above discussed all reasons can be resolved using Recover SD Card software very easily and efficiently. This software has an attractive graphical user interface which helps user to recover Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card data within few mouse clicks. This tool also supports recovery of data from SanDisk, Sony, Kingston, Transcend, etc. brands of memory card. In addition, it also supports recovery of data from SDXC, SDHC, CF, XD, etc.
Features of Recover SD Card Software:
- Demo version is available online on the web free of cost. You can download and start using it to restore data from Lexar Class 10 Micro SD card.
- The software has a bPreviewb option using which you can preview the recovered files and if you are satisfied with the result then purchase the full version of the tool to save the recovered files.
- Save Recovery Session is available in demo version of the tool which helps you to pause the recovery process and resume it later.
- This software supports recovery of data from SD card on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
Steps to Perform Lexar Class 10 Micro SD Card Recovery:
Step 1: Connect Lexar Class 10 Micro SD Card to a healthy computer. Then download and install Recover SD Card software to the computer. After launching the software successfully you'll find three options in the main screen. Choose "Recover Photos" from those option.
Step 2: Now select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos".
Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Then select the Lexar Class 10 Micro SD Card in the next screen. Click on Next button to start the scanning process after you select the logical drive.
Step 4: Once the scanning process is over, you can view the recovered data in Data View / File Type View option and preview each file as well as evaluate the performance of the tool.